[ltt-dev] LTTV repository moved from subversion to git

Mathieu Desnoyers compudj at krystal.dyndns.org
Fri Jul 17 12:49:37 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Please note that the LTTV repository, previously hosted with Subversion,
is now running on git. We are leaving the old SVN in place for now, but
the pointers will be gradually removed and we will not push any updates
there anymore.

The new URL for the git LTTV tree is:

git://lttng.org/lttv.git

See the changelogs in html format through gitweb:

http://lttng.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=lttv.git;a=summary

By the end of the day, all pointers on the lttng.org website should be
updated to reflect this change. Please report any broken links.