[ltt-dev] LTT userspace RPM repositories available

Gregory Haskins gregory.haskins at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 08:07:59 EDT 2009

Hi Matthieu, all,
  I was able to resolve the build error I was getting in some of the
distros.  You can find an array of distros available as yum/rpm
repositories here:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home://ghaskins://lttng/

The build service supports both RPM and DEB based distros, but I haven't
had the time to figure out how to make the DEB versions work.  So its
currently limited to primarily Suse and Redhat.  But if there is
interest, I can try to get the others working as well.  Patches to add
support for other distros is of course, always welcome.

I plan on tracking each update that is made, so feel free to advertise
this URL on the LTTng site, if you like.  People can either install the
rpm as a one-off, or they can add the repository to their system and
they should get notified by their package manager when a new version
becomes available.

Regards,
-Greg

PS: If you can shoot me a mail whenever a new lttv/ltt-control is
released, I will be sure to update the packages shortly thereafter.