[ltt-dev] LTTng roadmap (updated)

Jason Baron jbaron at redhat.com
Wed Jan 7 11:56:07 EST 2009

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 06:59:12PM -0500, Mathieu Desnoyers wrote:
> Well well, let's see what we have left to do before releasing LTTng to
> LKML :

hi,

I find these roadmap updates quite helpful, thanks.

I was just wondering what the merge plans were for 2.6.29 merge window?
Specifically, I'd (and I think others as well) are interested in the tracepoints
themselves, as found in include/trace/*.h and their respective source file
locations. In addition to lttng, Systemtap, and even simple ftrace
widgets would make use of these.

thanks,

-Jason