[ltt-dev] Run lttv-gui error

Shouwei Li casmyu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 08:58:49 EDT 2009

My OS is debian 5.0, so I think su command is avaiable. I have compile
the kernel, lttng to the latest version, so I can make sure that no
compatibility problem.

You, it will show all the system calls done by the processes you are
interested into.
Where I can get some documents about this topics.

Thank you very much! ^_^

--
Best Regards!
Shouwei Li