[ltt-dev] Timestamping for ARM

Mathieu Desnoyers compudj at krystal.dyndns.org
Wed Oct 15 10:04:43 EDT 2008

Hi Gaurav,

I think comparing results you get from sampling to the results you get
from LTTV analysis is a good way to do it.

Since you seem to be interested in this view, you might want to have a
look at the average, std. dev. and other "more complex" data derived
from the min/max : you'll probably notice that there are still some big
rounding errors in there (1 / (unsigned long) is never a good idea). If
you have time to look into it, this would be helpful.

Thanks !

Mathieu