[ltt-dev] Timestamping for ARM

Gaurav Singh gausinghnsit at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 02:12:08 EDT 2008

Hi Matheiu/All,

I have managed to supply a timer to LTTng on my ST Nomadik (ARM based
chip) 8815 board. Luckily there are timers that I can use.
I am using another custom designed tool to find times for interrupt
handlers and bottom halves. After using the new timer for timestamping
I am getting similar results in LTT which probably proves the working
of the method.
However are there any other tests I can use to verify the working?
Also interrupt handler times are wrong using the LTTV version
(lttv-0.10.0-pre11-10032008). The patch supplied earlier is giving me
the correct times. Is the patch correct? What is the status of the
Interrupt handler time plugin in LTTV? I see that I have to load it
seperately - does that mean it is not fully supported?

Regards
Gaurav