[ltt-dev] LTT satus

barbalace at igi.cnr.it barbalace at igi.cnr.it
Wed Oct 1 14:27:00 EDT 2008

Dear LTT team,
 I'm involved in the activity of using LTTng to trace RTAI. RTAI has an
old support of LTT but this is a don't care issue. The problem is that
I've not a clear idea of how LTTng work. My basic question is: what is
the difference between Facilities and Markers? Are both still in use?
I'm currently work with probably not a brand new version of LTTng: the
last one that patch linux kernel 2.6.19...

Thanks a lot

- Antonio Barbalace

Istituto Gas Ionizzati del CNR
Consorzio RFX - Associazione EURATOM/ENEA sulla Fusione
Corso Stati Uniti 4, 35127 Padova - Italy
mailto:barbalace at igi.cnr.it, http://www.igi.cnr.it