[ltt-dev] migrating from lttctl.40 to lttctl.47

Laurent Chavey chavey at google.com
Mon Jul 14 17:29:09 EDT 2008

Great news.
Since I have machines running different version of the kernel, this requires
me to have a version of lttctl that is "compatible" across the
different kernel versions
(that is why I have lttctl version 40 and 47).
How much is the control interface changing between version of lttng ?

(from the simple diff, I did not see anything major between the two
versions listed
above)