[lttng-dev] Need help: Kernel tracer not available and can't find the lttng-probe-latency_tracker

姜涛 Tao(AD) tao.jiang at jiduauto.com
Wed Oct 25 02:41:56 EDT 2023

Hi everyone, I have read this blog: https://lttng.org/blog/2016/01/06/monitoring-realtime-latencies/, and I think latency_tracker project will be very useful in resovling my problem under linux rt patch kernel 5.10, but it doesn't support linux newer kernel, so I find the span-latency-tracker project later. But when I use lttng create session, I get the error :
Error: Event wakeup_latency: Kernel tracer not available (channel channel0, session auto-20231024-134242)
Error: Event block_latency: Kernel tracer not available (channel channel0, session auto-20231024-134242)
[文本  描述已自?生成]
And I find this tip: "To use the tracepoints provided by this module with LTTng, you first have to connect LTTng probes to them. A patch ready to be applied to the last lttng-modules is provided in extras/<https://github.com/adel-belkhiri/span-latency-tracker/blob/master/extras>. When installed, compiled, load the new probe module with modprobe lttng-probe-latency_tracker", but I can't find the "lttng-probe-latency_tracker" module in the lttng-module compiled modules or in the span-latency-tracker compiled modules.
I also create the issue on the github: https://github.com/adel-belkhiri/span-latency-tracker/issues/1.
Any help will be appreciated! Thanks!
免?声明:本?件所包含信息??指定个人或机?,?件可能包含保密或?属信息。未?接收者?可,不得??、??或?播?件内容,或根据?件内容采取任何相?行?。如果??地收到了此?件,?与收件人?系并自行?除?件内容。 Disclaimer:The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error , please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.