[lttng-dev] profiling areas of LTTng

Bala Gundeboina Bala.Gundeboina at kpit.com
Mon Jul 31 07:01:26 EDT 2023

Hi all,
         I are working in a Ti project, I already installed LTTng and i am able to trace userspace.I have a doubt regarding profiling areas of LTTng. In the project we are using ISP and RGB gstreamer. can we profile exactly how much time taken by ISP and RGB gstreamer to process each frames by using LTTng userspace tracing. i want to know is this possible to profile by LTTng, what are the supported profiling areas and peripherals of LTTng, Sorry if any grammatical mistakes made.

Thanks & Regards

Bala Gundeboina
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the KPIT Technologies Ltd. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. KPIT Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.