[ltt-dev] LTTng on OMAP3 with Android

Hugo Dupras-XID h-dupras at ti.com
Tue Jun 1 05:59:59 EDT 2010

Hello,

I try to apply and use LTTng on OMAP3 with Android. I applied LTTng
0.124 kernel patches to the Android kernel because Android is always at
2.6.29 kernel version.
LTTng seems to work correctly, I obtain data and viewing them with LTTV.
Unfortunately the timings are just wrong and some tasks appears smaller
than they should be. I saw a correction for the OMAP trace clock with
the 0.134 kernel patches, but i blocked applying these patches to the
android kernel (some files dont exit in the 2.6.29 kernel).

So my question is : Is there anybody who succeed to apply LTTng on
Android, and how ??

Thanks advance,

Regards,
Hugo