[lttng-dev] lttng list --userspace is null

Jérémie Galarneau jgalar at efficios.com
Fri Nov 4 11:01:03 EDT 2022

Hi,

Just to make sure, is your program still running by the time you issue 'lttng list --userspace'?
Also, which versions of LTTng are you running and on what kind of system?

Are the session daemon and application running under the same user?

Please run your application with the LTTNG_UST_DEBUG environment variable set to '1' and provide the output. This will help understand where things go wrong.

Thanks,
Jérémie

--
Jérémie Galarneau