[lttng-dev] 回复:回复: lttng-consumerd can NOT get notification to consume ring buffer data

zhenyu.ren zhenyu.ren at aliyun.com
Thu Dec 9 20:42:49 EST 2021

>No, it's not that simple
Can I update that sub-buffer commit_cold counter(how about hot one?)  to the "right" value then skip consuming this sub-buffer(but update the consume counter as if I have consumed the sub-buffer)?
It seems the tracing progress will continue with the cost of missing all the spans in that sub-buffer.

Thanks
zhenyu.ren