[lttng-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: lttng 2.12 install

Weber, John jweber1 at ball.com
Tue Nov 24 14:22:10 EST 2020

Hi, thanks for your reply. So, on my system there are 2 gcc's. one installed by the OS and the other by installation of devtooset-6. Upon checking the versions of both I have 4.8.5 installed by OS in /usr/bin the other one from devtoolset is 6.3.1. Your reference to check /proc/version shows that it sees 4.8.5. how can I manipulate the install to use the gcc from /opt/rh/devtoolset-6/root/bin/gcc (which is 6.3.1)

John Weber
Ball Aerospace
ITS ND System Administrator
10 Longs Peak Dr., Broomfield, CO 80021