[lttng-dev] Babeltrace2 - compilation error with intel18

Simon Marchi simark at simark.ca
Mon Mar 23 12:14:44 EDT 2020

On 2020-03-23 12:05 p.m., Rocky Dunlap wrote:
> Simon,
>
> Yes, I will be happy to give this a try.  What's the easiest way to get this patch?  (Sorry, I'm less familiar with Gerrit...)
>
> Rocky

You need a babeltrace git repository.  If you don't already have one, you can clone it from here:

  https://github.com/efficios/babeltrace

You can then click the "DOWNLOAD" button on the patch's review page, or press `d` (a keybinding).

Copy the "Checkout" command (the first one) and paste it in your shell (while having the
repository as the current working directory).  You'll then have the code corresponding to
the proposed patch checked out and ready to build.  Note that when you build from the git
repo, you need to run ./bootstrap first, to generate the configure script.

Simon