[lttng-dev] [RELEASE] Babeltrace 2.0.2 - Amqui
jeremie.galarneau at efficios.com
Tue Mar 10 19:06:13 EDT 2020
Today we're releasing the first patch-level release of Babeltrace 2.0
What's new since Babeltrace 2.0.1?
This release contains the following note-worthy fixes:
- Fixed a segmentation fault when trying to instantiate a trimmer
downstream of a component that creates streams without packets.
See 5cf4fb3d2 .
- The trimmer component class rejected streams that are not
packetized. Since the trimmer supports streams without packets,
there is no reason to reject them.
See a26dd09ff .
- The configure script silently accepted invalid Python
configurations such as building with `--enable-python-plugins`,
but without `--enable-python-bindings`, which resulted in users
being unable to import the `bt2` package.
See 3530dd01a .
The full change log follows.
2020-03-10 Babeltrace 2.0.2 (International Bagpipe Day)
* common: cast arguments to character classification functions to unsigned char
* flt.utils.muxer: initialize variable to silence -Wmaybe-uninitialized warning
* Fix: configure.ac: silently accepting invalid Python configuration
* Cleanup: configure.ac: remove redundant `AC_ARG_ENABLE` parameters
* Fix: plugin-dev.h: Disable address sanitizer on pointer array section variables
* Fix: cli: use BT_CLI_LOGE_APPEND_CAUSE instead of printf to print errors
* tests: improve flt.utils.trimmer/test_trimming to test streams without packets
* Fix: flt-utils.trimmer: accept streams without packet support
* Fix: lib: don't assume that streams have packets in auto seek
* Fix: correct typo in README
* Update working version to Babeltrace 2.0.2
Babeltrace 2.0.2 tarball:
Mailing list (for support and development):
`lttng-dev at lists.lttng.org`
`#lttng` on `irc.oftc.net`
More information about the lttng-dev