[lttng-dev] 回复:回复: 回复: some tracepoints not exist in metadata?

zhenyu.ren zhenyu.ren at aliyun.com
Wed Jul 1 20:38:57 EDT 2020

Thanks a lot. I will try single quotes but it may take hours get the result. Yesterday, I enabled the verbose option ,and found the following message "UST app reply event failed. Application died (in add_event_ust_registry() at ust-app.c:5405)" and "UST app notify socket unregister 34 (in ust_app_notify_sock_unregister() at ust-app.c:5562)". In fact ,the socket that Lttng-sessiond send reply to my app return an error with EPIPE. It seems that the pipe breaked.So do you have any hint for that?

Thank you