[lttng-dev] convert call_site to func/offset

Francis Deslauriers francis.deslauriers at efficios.com
Wed Jul 1 12:25:08 EDT 2020

Hi Changcheng,

This is not currently supported by Babeltrace. It could probably be done
the same way we do it with the "ip" and "vpid" contexts in the debug-info
component class but it's not done yet.

Thanks,
Francis

Le mer. 1 juill. 2020, à 11 h 58, Liu, Changcheng via lttng-dev <
lttng-dev at lists.lttng.org> a écrit :

> Hi all,
>     I checked __cyg_profile_func_enter implementation.
>     The caller address is recorded into call_site field.
>
>     Does anyone know how to let babeltrace show the call_site into
>     "func/offset" format instead of the running virtual address?
>
> B.R.
> Changcheng

Francis Deslauriers
Computer Engineer