[lttng-dev] Any tips to retrieve the relationship between socket-related processes

杨海 hai.yang at magic-shield.com
Sun Jan 19 21:06:22 EST 2020

Hello,

I read this article and want to know whether it is true that UDP cannot be synchronized between traces and experimental branch is needed to get the below-mentioned issue resolved.
http://archive.eclipse.org/tracecompass/doc/org.eclipse.tracecompass.doc.user/Trace-synchronization.html#Trace_synchronization

Regards
Hai