[lttng-dev] [RELEASE] Babeltrace 2.0.1 - Amqui

Jérémie Galarneau jeremie.galarneau at efficios.com
Tue Feb 4 16:48:05 EST 2020

Hi everyone!

Today we're releasing the first patch-level release of Babeltrace 2.0
"Amqui".

What's new since Babeltrace 2.0.0?
==================================
This release contains minor bug fixes which are mainly
related to packaging and documentation issues.

Of note for packagers, we have changed the autoconf package name to
`babeltrace2`. This fixes co-installation problems with Babeltrace
1.x, but also changes the naming scheme of the official tarball.

The official tarballs of Babeltrace 2 are now named
`babeltrace2-$VERSION.tar.bz2`. We have added a symlink to reflect
this naming scheme to the prior Babeltrace 2.0.0 release.

The full change log follows.

2020-02-04 Babeltrace 2.0.1
	* fix: Remove empty python bindings documentation
	* README: Babeltrace 2 was released in 2020
	* fix: set autoconf package name to babeltrace2
	* Typo: occured -> occurred
	* .gitignore: Add missing bt2/native_bt.d
	* fix: build failure on ppc64el with '-Werror=format-overflow='
	* Silence -Wnull-dereference warning in generated CTF parser code
	* plugin-so.c: add comment about why we're not using a GLib linked list
	* doc: graph.h: do not link to `man7.org` for `babeltrace(1)`
	* fix: common/list.h is LGPL-2.1
	* fix: build Python bindings with GCC10
	* fix: use correct function to print 'enum bt_ctf_scope'
	* Update working version to Babeltrace 2.0.1

Important links

IRC channel:
    `#lttng` on `irc.oftc.net`

Git repository: