[lttng-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Problem with application changing UID

Kramer, Zach Zach.Kramer at cognex.com
Tue Sep 24 11:52:25 EDT 2019

Hi,

lttng-sessiond is launched in step 1 (with adequate delay before my daemon).

The versions of LTTng are from poky/sumo:
* lttng-modules 2.10.9
* lttng-tools 2.9.11
* lttng-ust 2.10.3

Unfortunately, the destroy session call that clears my logs is very likely tied to the systemd service file and the changing of user ID, so reproducing is not so simple. I will have to get back to you on whether or not I can easily make a reproduceable example.

Regards,
Zach