[lttng-dev] [tracecompass-dev] Question related to LTTng

Ravindra Kumar Meena rmeena840 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 14:14:32 EDT 2019

Hi,

Thanks to all for suggestions. Let me describe the problem in more detail.

I have a QEMU(it is virtualization software like VMware etc.) instance
which is running some applications. The QEMU application can generate Trace
Data in CTF format which I want to transfer it to Trace Compass for
analyzing it.

I would like to know if there is a way to transfer CTF to Trace Compass in
a real-time manner using TCP/UDP.

and

How can I convert CTF Trace Data to LTTng? Since TraceCompass already
understands LTTng Trace Data.

P.S: I am a student working on Tracing project at my University.

Thanks

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 11:01 PM Matthew Khouzam <
matthew.khouzam at ericsson.com> wrote:

> Hi Ravindra,
>

> could you please detail what you want to do, there is a decent chance
> trace compass supports that out of the box.
>

> BR,
>
> Matthew

*Ravindra Kumar Meena*,
B. Tech. Computer Science and Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines)
<https://www.iitism.ac.in/>, Dhanbad