[lttng-dev] 回复:Re: 回复:Re: Pros and Cons of LTTng

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at efficios.com
Tue Jul 30 10:04:25 EDT 2019

Hi,

The current LTTng kernel tracer (lttng-modules) supports Linux 3.0+ only.

If you only need to trace user-space, you might be able to use lttng-tools and lttng-ust
on an older kernel. Please refer to the README.md files of each project for information
about their environment prerequisites.

The RHEL6 kernel variant based on 2.6.32-2.6.35 Linux kernels has never been supported by
the LTTng 2.x kernel tracers without kernel patching.