[lttng-dev] How to read multiple stream file via babeltrace?

Ravindra Kumar Meena rmeena840 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 12:05:46 EDT 2019

Okay. The babeltrace was able to read multiple stream files with one
metadata but for this to get working I had to read so many stream_id in
metadata.
Curretn metadata looks like this:
https://github.com/rmeena840/rtems-tools/commit/5acaea6b5983c903ce904f17220655664b57513b

Now, I want to reduce multiple stream_id in metadata. For this I used
compact header from your CTF documentation [1]. The new metadata looks like
this [2] but babeltrace gives the following error:

[error] Stream 17 is not declared in metadata.
[error] Stream index creation error.
[error] Open file stream error.
[warning] [Context] Cannot open_trace of format ctf at path ctf.
[warning] [Context] cannot open trace "ctf" from ctf for reading.
[error] Cannot open any trace for reading.

[error] opening trace "ctf" for reading.

[error] none of the specified trace paths could be opened.

Any suggestions to resolve this? Thanks

[1] https://diamon.org/ctf/#spec6.1
[2] http://ideone.com/OltS9k

--
*Ravindra Kumar Meena*,
B. Tech. Computer Science and Engineering,