[lttng-dev] querying bt_ctf_integer_base via babeltrace 1.x

Jonathan Rajotte-Julien jonathan.rajotte-julien at efficios.com
Tue Apr 30 11:35:26 EDT 2019

Hi Milian,

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 05:16:44PM +0200, Milian Wolff via lttng-dev wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> apparently it's not possible to query the integer base via babeltrace 1.x.
> There is only `bt_ctf_integer_base` in `ctf-ir/field-types.h`, and there it's
> only used for `bt_ctf_field_type_integer_set_base`. Apparently, there is no
> equivalent getter for it.

Our current bandwidth is focused on Babeltrace 2. I know that we have
been saying that for a long time but sometime things are just more complicated
than planned.

Still, I encourage you to propose a patch for this. It will lower the effort
necessary on our side.

Cheers

> Can one be added please?
>
> Thanks
> --
> Milian Wolff | milian.wolff at kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
> KDAB (Deutschland) GmbH, a KDAB Group company
> Tel: +49-30-521325470
> KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts

Jonathan Rajotte-Julien
EfficiOS