[lttng-dev] running lttng 2.10 on Docker 1.13.1

whalajam at yahoo.com whalajam at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 21:44:47 EDT 2019

 I attach the lttng-sessiond -vvv output,John
    On Friday, April 26, 2019, 9:38:36 p.m. EDT, whalajam--- via lttng-dev <lttng-dev at lists.lttng.org> wrote:

 Hi,I have one docker container on which I installed LTTng version 2.10.I use the same Docker container to build and run the application. The problem I have is that there are no traces in the path specified when doing "lttng create". "lttng view"fails complaining about files not found, the trace directories are sometimes added to the path but the /root/lttng../../../channel0_* files are empty.=C2=A0I've followed the installation instructions from=C2=A0http://frederic-wou.net/lttng/and docs on=C2=A0https://lttng.org/docs/v2.10/=C2=A0These are the commands: "lttng enable -u a:b", "lttng start", <excercise-the-tracepoints>,"lttng stop" and "lttng view". lttng-consumerd is running. Running 'lttng-sessiond --vvv' returns DEBUG info and an error about server already runningWhat could be the reason for the failure, how can I debug it?John