[lttng-dev] LTTng: block device enumeration is not supported by kernel

John O'Sullivan John.OSullivan at BlackBox.com
Tue Sep 4 12:10:29 EDT 2018

Hi,
When I try  to add context to a session on my arm based target I get the following:
LTTng: block device enumeration is not supported by kernel

After which the board locks up.
Any insight as to the issue?

John O'Sullivan

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the sole use of the individual to whom they are addressed. Black Box Corporation reserves the right to scan all e-mail traffic for restricted content and to monitor all e-mail in general. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this email in error, any use, dissemination or forwarding of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this email.