[lttng-dev] Babeltrace with python bindings unable to read ust trace

Shehab Elsayed shehabyomn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 21:39:19 EST 2018

Never mind. I figured out the problem. I was only passing the ust trace
path up to /ust when I should have gone all the way to the actual subfolder
that holds the metadata file.

Shehab Y. Elsayed, MSc.
PhD Student
The Edwards S. Rogers Sr. Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of Toronto
E-mail: shehabyomn at gmail.com
<https://webmail.rice.edu/imp/message.php?mailbox=INBOX&index=11#>