[lttng-dev] RFC: lttng-utils to help record traces

Genevieve Bastien gbastien at versatic.net
Tue Jul 31 17:49:30 EDT 2018

Hi all,

As a followup to the email thread title "Proposal: Make lttng-analyses
part of lttng-tools", here's a first effort towards a helper script to
record lttng traces:

https://github.com/tahini/lttng-utils

Play with it, let me know what you think. It's aimed initially at people
starting with lttng, to help them easily get traces that can be analyzed
without having to enable all events or know what to enable exactly. But
it can also be customized and used by expert users I think.

Thanks,
Geneviève