[lttng-dev] LD_PRELOAD applications using lttng-ust-pthread

Majid Rezazadeh majid3612 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 22:22:47 UTC 2018

Thanks for your response

I reran my test in gdb and got the following information:

(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/bin/env LD_PRELOAD=test.so firefox
process 5288 is executing new program: /bin/dash
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".

0x00007ffff7de73a8 in ?? () from /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2

Does it provide enough information?

Thanks