[lttng-dev] Lttng user space tracing not working

Jonathan Rajotte-Julien jonathan.rajotte-julien at efficios.com
Mon Jan 8 19:11:11 UTC 2018

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 07, 2018 at 11:46:48AM +0530, Atul Kandwal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying with same python code,which u guys have provided in your docs.

Which version of the doc? I would guess 2.10 since it is the landing one.

What is the version of lttng-ust and lttng-tools?

How did you install lttng?

> Able to generate traces,but not getting any data in that.

What do you mean by not getting any "data"?

Could you give us a excerpt of the generated traces (using babeltrace)??

Cheers

> Is this anywhere related to python version.
> Please help or let me know if any other info is required
>

> Thanks
> Atul Kandwal

> individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
> you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
> the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
> mistake and permanently delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail
> transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
> could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, late or incomplete, or
> could contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for
> any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
> result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request
> a hard-copy version from the sender. Druva, www.druva.com

Jonathan Rajotte-Julien
EfficiOS