[lttng-dev] LTTng streams not Hung up even session is destroyed

sai kiran sai9951775108 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 12:35:30 EDT 2018

Hi,
 I'm using LTTng 2.9.4  version of lttng-tools, lttng-modules, and
lttng-ust. I'm doing tracing in Xilinx Zynq ZC706 evaluation kit.
the sequence of commands used for tracing:
Mode:
live mode.
For relay daemon:
lttng-relayd -L tcp://127.0.0.1:5344--output=/tmp/lttnglogs/
Session commds:
1) lttng create my-session --live --set-url=net://127.0.0.1
2) lttng enable-channel --kernel --subbuf-size=131072 --num-subbuf=8
channel0
3) lttng enable-channel -u --read-timer=2000000 channel0
4) lttng enable-event --kernel
sched_process_fork,sched_process_exit,irq_handler_entry,irq_handler_exit,sched_switch,sched_waking
-c channel0 --session=my-session
5) lttng enable-event -u kernelprofiler:kernelprofiler_task_drop -c
channel0 --session=mysession
6) lttng start
7) lttng stop
8) lttng destroy

Here my application has a tracepoint of
"kernelprofiler:kernelprofiler_task_drop"
event.

Thanks,
T SAI KIRAN.