[lttng-dev] babeltrace tests (master/2.0)

Nathan Lynch nathan_lynch at mentor.com
Mon Sep 18 13:53:14 UTC 2017

Philippe Proulx <eeppeliteloop at gmail.com> writes:

> On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 3:53 PM, Nathan Lynch <nathan_lynch at mentor.com> wrote:
>> Nathan Lynch <nathan_lynch at mentor.com> writes:

>> I should be able to implement this over the next week or so if you don't
>> anticipate conflicts with other ongoing work.  What do you say?
>
> It's been merged into master a few minutes ago. Here's the commit:
>
>     https://github.com/efficios/babeltrace/commit/cd1c5347f7583a20ece5a1a62fc0e0eddb82322b

Thanks!

Is this the desired result:

PASS: cli/test_trace_read
PASS: cli/test_packet_seq_num
PASS: cli/test_convert_args
PASS: cli/intersection/test_intersection
PASS: cli/test_trace_copy
PASS: cli/test_trimmer
PASS: lib/test_bitfield
PASS: lib/test_ctf_writer_complete
PASS: lib/test_bt_values
PASS: lib/test_ctf_ir_ref
PASS: lib/test_bt_ctf_field_type_validation
PASS: lib/test_ir_visit
PASS: lib/test_bt_notification_heap
PASS: lib/test_graph_topo
PASS: lib/test_cc_prio_map
PASS: lib/test_bt_notification_iterator
PASS: lib/test_plugin_complete
PASS: plugins/test-utils-muxer-complete
PASS: plugins/test_dwarf_complete
PASS: plugins/test_bin_info_complete
Testsuite summary for babeltrace 2.0.0-pre1
# TOTAL: 20
# PASS:  20
# SKIP:  0
# XFAIL: 0
# FAIL:  0
# XPASS: 0
# ERROR: 0

The granularity of results seems very much reduced; there had been
~1200 individual tests run before.