[lttng-dev] Problem in finding Jar file of LTTng for adding to Java project

MMM e.morovati at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 20:15:25 UTC 2017

Dear Users,
I am beginner in tracing using LTTng. At present, I am going to trace a java program inĀ  Ubuntu, while I faced with a problem. When I install LTTng on Ubuntu, I also installĀ "liblttng-ust-agent-java" by "apt-get install liblttng-ust-agent-java" command in Ubuntu. But, when I want to import any libraries related to LTTng such as "org.lttng.ust.agent.jul.LttngLogHandlerorg.lttng.ust.LTTngAgent" to my program, it is marked as unknown package. Indeed, I could not find LTTng Jar file for adding it to my program libraries. Furthermore, I searched in all files and folders, while I could not find Jar file. Could you please help me to understand the cause of this problem and solve it.
Best regards, Mehdi.