[lttng-dev] [RELEASE] Babeltrace 1.5.2
jeremie.galarneau at efficios.com
Tue Feb 21 03:25:23 UTC 2017
We are releasing Babeltrace 1.5.2, which is a bug-fix release.
Babeltrace is an open source trace format converter.
The Babeltrace project provides a library, Python bindings for this
library, as well as a handy command-line tool—aptly named
babeltrace—which makes it very easy to view and convert traces.
Babeltrace is also the reference parser implementation of the Common
Trace Format (CTF), a very versatile trace format.
2017-02-20 babeltrace 1.5.2 (National Cherry Pie Day)
* Add empty plug-in hooks to prevent their elimination by the linker
* Port: Link live lib with ctf to satisfy cygwin linker
* Port: Link with no-undefined on Windows
* Port: win32 DLLs don't support hidden symbols
* Port: replace strerror_r() with glib g_strerror()
Project website: http://diamon.org/babeltrace/
Download link: http://www.efficios.com/files/babeltrace/babeltrace-1.5.2.tar.bz2
CTF specification: http://diamon.org/ctf/
More information about the lttng-dev