[lttng-dev] Status of MinGW support for babeltrace (either 1.x or 2.x)

Jonah Graham jonah at kichwacoders.com
Tue Aug 15 17:09:16 UTC 2017

Thank you both for the info. It looks like our timing is very good. I will
have a look at the staging branch too.

Our interest is in writing ctf files from our custom tools and then
analysing the traces in tracecompass. We were trying to decide between
libbabeltrace, barectf or spinning our own. With your goal of supporting
mingw, it seems that libbabeltrace is the best idea.

We'll do what we can to provide patches.

Thanks,
Jonah