[lttng-dev] Regarding the liblttng:armhf installation

Eric Dong eric.dongxx at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 16:16:47 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I am new to LTTNG and now trying to integrate into arm-linux-gnueabihf-
toolchain to cross compile an application with LTTNG tracing capabilities.
My host machine is Ubuntu 16.04. However, when I tried to install
liblttng-ust-dev:armhf, the apt manager came across a few dependency
errors, like libuuid1-dev. And somehow, I cannot resolve to install the
libuuid-dev with apt install or dpkg install
(libuuid1_2.27.1-6ubuntu3_armhf.deb).  Looking forward to the kind help
with the method to integrate the LTTNG into a cross compiled application.
Thank you.

Regards,
Eric