[lttng-dev] LTTng on Docker

Jérémie Galarneau jeremie.galarneau at efficios.com
Mon Apr 10 19:26:46 UTC 2017

On 10 April 2017 at 14:06, Jeffrey Chen <cpthk at live.com> wrote:

> I have attached the logs from the lttng daemon. I could see errors like
> below.
>

> Error: Error creating UST channel "channel0" on the consumer daemon
>

> My commands to create a session are:
>
> lttng create test
> lttng enable-channel --session test --userspace --tracefile-size 8388608
> --subbuf-size 8388608 channel0
> lttng enable-event --channel channel0 --userspace "service:*"
> lttng add-context -u -t vtid
> lttng add-context -u -t vpid
> lttng start

Thanks for the info. Can you try to create the channel with the default
values and see if it works?

$ lttng enable-channel --session test --userspace channel0

Also, can you re-capture the session daemon logs launching it with the
"-vvv --verbose-consumer" option since the problem appears to occur on the
consumer's end.

Thanks,
Jérémie

--