[lttng-dev] Lttng trace showing empty result while doing lttng view

abhishekk at uurmi.com abhishekk at uurmi.com
Mon Apr 3 06:26:57 UTC 2017

	I am trying to trace raspberry (I am using raspberry 3 B ) Linux
kernel by using lttng. The problem i am facing is after the successful
completion of running following commands i am not able to see tracing
result. It seems tracing file is empty. 1. lltng create mysession

	 2. lttng enable-event -a -k

	3. lttng start

	4 lttng stop 5

	. lttng view

	 Note:- I am not facing any error while running above command and
kernel tracing file is generated at proper path. And I am not facing
this problem when i am tracing for user space application.

	I am using version 2.9 of kernel modules and version 2.5 of lttng
modules.Kernel modules are loaded i can see using lsmod.
Thanks & Regards
Abhishek Kumar
7801078513