[lttng-dev] Keeping traces separate query

Staffan Tjernstrom staffan at eternaltraveller.com
Mon Sep 26 14:14:01 UTC 2016

I have a scenario where I have two copies of the same executable
running on one system (but from different directories).

What I would like to have happen is to be able to run two separate
babeltrace instances, each feeding from its own executable instance.

The complicating factor is that I need to run in --live mode, and I
need to capture the first tracepoints that each executable spits out,
so I don't think that filtering by pid will work (I'd have to know the
pid before the executable starts ...)

If anybody has any good ideas, I'd be grateful.

Kind Regards
Staffan Tj.