[lttng-dev] lttng upgrade to 2.8.1, need help.

Nathan Lynch Nathan_Lynch at mentor.com
Tue Nov 15 19:51:28 UTC 2016

On 11/15/2016 01:14 PM, Aravind HT wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I was trying to upgrade to lttng-2.8.1 on my yocto build ( using
> http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded-core/tree/meta/recipes-kernel/lttng/lttng-tools_git.bb?h=master)
> and I am running into two sets of problems

Is there some reason you are using OE's master branch instead of the
recent "morty" release?

In any case, please provide the output of "git describe" or similar from
your OE source tree, so that anyone trying to recreate your problem can
be sure they are using the same metadata you are.  Your local.conf and a
description of your target might be helpful as well.

FWIW I run OE's lttng-tools' test suite on x86-64 qemu/kvm pretty
frequently and have never seen this behavior.