[lttng-dev] LTTng User Survey 2016

Francis Deslauriers francis.deslauriers at efficios.com
Thu Nov 3 13:06:42 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I recently joined the LTTng community and I am curious to better understand
what crowd is forming this community. So I had the idea of putting together
a small survey. This information is also useful for maintainers when
deciding what trade offs users are willing to take.

This is a really short survey of 7 multiple choices questions. I would
really appreciate it if you took a little bit of your time to fill it up.

https://goo.gl/forms/mqbAGSU2TIVZEySk1

I will keep it opened for two weeks and then reply to this message with a
summary of the results.

Thank you,
--
Francis Deslauriers