[lttng-dev] real time Userspace RCU

Michel Dagenais michel.dagenais at polymtl.ca
Fri Mar 11 12:33:23 UTC 2016

Indeed, all the relevant articles that I know on that topic were written by Paul. If your real-time tasks are on the read side of RCU, they should not block because of that. However, reclaiming the memory and the associated machinery that sometimes involves inter-processor interrupts may cause problems if you have "deep sub-milisecond" deadlines.

----- Mail original -----