[lttng-dev] real time Userspace RCU

Yuxin Ren ryx at gwmail.gwu.edu
Thu Mar 10 20:33:51 UTC 2016

Thank you for your reply.

I want to generally understand how to apply urcu to real time systems.
I know real time system focus on predictability on both timing and
memory consumption.
So how does real time urcu support predictability?
Could you provide me some papers, documents or any materials about any
aspect of real time urcu?

Thanks again!