[lttng-dev] tracepoint failure

John Smith whalajam at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 20:55:24 UTC 2016

Hi,
it there any way to retrieve the errors from tracepoint() failing to trace?
The -vvv are only for the specific lttng commands, nothing seems to be
available for the actual tracepoint() tracing.

I'm not referring to discard or overwrite modes, discarded traces being
reported when the trace is viewed.
On docker I see tracepoint() failing all the traces or, on different runs,
failing traces from a specific provider.
No errors were reported on any of the lttng commands including enable-event
and enable-channel,

thanks, John