[lttng-dev] [RELEASE] LTTng-analyses v0.4.4

Julien Desfossez jdesfossez at efficios.com
Thu Jun 23 20:08:06 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

We are glad to announce the first stable release of the lttng-analyses !
https://github.com/lttng/lttng-analyses

This project is a collection of tools to extract metrics and high-level
informations from offline LTTng kernel traces to investigate complex
problems.

This is a release from the new stable-0.4 branch created to support
users of the integration with Trace Compass 2.0.

So the changes are only backports of fixes already in master and v0.5,
the most interesting ones are:
- backport of the progress bar in MI mode,
- fix the schedfreq analyse in MI,
- Travis CI integration.

We encourage you to test it and check out the integration in Trace
Compass to see the power of combining an interactive graphical tool to
these analyses.

As always, we appreciate all kinds of feedback, use-cases and real-world
experiences, so please test it and let us know what you think about it.

Thanks,

Julien