[lttng-dev] Which function/file allows babeltrace to print the logs?

Ojas Shirekar ojas.shirekar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 06:00:01 UTC 2016

Another query that I had was regarding the buffer in babeltrace. Where can
I find the trace buffer implementation, I just want to print out the size
of the buffer every few seconds.
The thing is that we are using lttng on a set top box, and the traces that
are sent during the boot process number at around 100000 per 5 secs or so,
the whole bootup lasts for about a minute and half, so I just want to the
buffer size every few seconds, is that possible? If yes, then where/how?

So I was wondering if I can have babeltrace write to a shared memory
location to make it faster, hence my first question, it would be great if
you could point me in the right direction for this.

Thank you

- Ojas