[lttng-dev] In Redhat 7.1 kmod-lttng-modules is not installed

Ravi Inder Singh raviinder at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 15:27:09 UTC 2016

Hi Michael,
    No   LTTNG modules are not installed

[root at xxxx SPECS]# lttng list --kernel
Error: Unable to list kernel events: Kernel tracer not available
Error: Command error

Also for installing i gave following commands are commands all correct or
something else is required.

*$ rpm -i  kmod-lttng-modules-2.8.0-1.el7.x86_64.rpm
**$ cd ~/rpmbuild/SPECS
**$ rpmbuild -bb lttng-modules.spec*

Thanks,
Ravi