[lttng-dev] RCU Reclamation

masoud hematpour mashemat at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 08:24:58 EST 2016

Hello to all,

Can you please help me? I confused in the following situation:

     CPU0                                   CPU1
   -----------                              -----------
  rcu_read_lock()                         .
         C.S1                                   .
  rcu_read_unlock()                     .
            .
            .
 rcu_read_lock()
                                                   Update (C.S1)
         C.S2                                  Synchronise_rcu()
                                                   free(men_C.S1)
  rcu_read_unlock()

 synchronize_rcu() wait till end of C.S2?

Thank you very much