[lttng-dev] Difficulty in viewing kerne traces

Sheetal Chawla sheetalchawla2608 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 05:38:36 EDT 2015

SIr/Madam,

We are working on a project that involves kernel traces. So we are using
LTTng as a tool. We are not able to view the kernel traces using babeltrace
as we are getting the following errors while doing ./configure for
babeltrace

*checking for uuid_generate in -luuid... nochecking for uuid_create in
-lc... noconfigure: error: Cannot find libuuid uuid_generate nor libc
uuid_create. Use LDFLAGS=-Ldir to specify their location.*

Kindly help us with the difficulty.
Your reply will be of great value to us.

Thanking You
Regards,
Sheetal Chawla